|Installed in the accesses to the building, they enable communication with homes, door opening, guard unit call , etc.
New Cityline Panel:
CityLine is the "continuous profile" outdoor panel line for buildings.
This new panel model is more robust, more luxurious and higher design and functional quality. The new design, in its video entry version, includes audio and video functions in the same module.
Backlit LCD 2 line display, 16 characters each.
Biometric access fingerprint reader with thermal sensor. Identifies the user by their fingerprint (unique and unrepeatable characteristic for each person).
This reader can be used in “Centralized systems” (MDS, CAC), "Stand-alone in network" or as a stand-alone reader.
Operating mode: 1 or 2 prints per person.
- Connections for exit pushbutton and door sensor.
- Potential free relay for electric lock connection.
- 2 status signal LEDs: door open/closed.
- Seven segment 3-digit display.
- Infrared receiver for programming.
MDS Digital system: Simplified BUS installation digital audio and video door entry system that lets you manage buildings and residential complexes of unlimited size and able to integrate all the community services:
- Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
- Intercommunication between accesses.
- Access Control
- Centralized and automated security
Requires Central Unit/s to manage the installation (Capacity per UC: 9999 homes, 32 accesses/guard units. Can link up to 63 UCs). Can be either general entrances or interior blocks.
MDS systems require floor Decoders to connect the homes to the installation BUS and act as insulators. Home-panel communication is private.
- Audio: 6-wire bus.
- Video: audio bus + Coaxial (video) + 2 power supply wires.
Maximum distance in the installation depending on the cable section used (see technical manuals).